Last year the good folks at Penguin sent me out on a book tour to promote The Hike, and now they’re sending me back out on the road once more to whore out the paperback for cheapskates.
This is YOUR chance to come to a random bookstore and/or library and your area and sit quietly for twenty minutes while thinking to yourself, “He looks kinda weird in person.” It’s quite a treat. Afterward, we’ll go drankin’ and merrymakin’. Here are the tour dates:
- 7/10: Manhattan Beach, CA (Pages Bookstore)
- 7/11: Denver, CO (Tattered Cover)
- 7/12: Austin, TX (BookPeople)
- 7/24: Brooklyn, OH (Cuyahoga Public Library)
- 7/25: Asheville, NC (Malaprops)
- 7/26: Washington, DC (East City Bookshop)
If you don’t see your city on that list, by all means go yell at the @VikingBooks Twitter feed and tell them you DEMAND they fly me to your town and put me up in a nice hotel in order to sell a few dozen books. THE MATH WORKS OUT.