The video above—which comes to us from A Walk In The Park—is narrated by NYC parks worker Daniel Roca. When Roca arrived at his job at Sara D. Roosevelt Park yesterday, he found the basement of his building flooded with poop. And then the poop almost killed him.
Seriously! Roca was so overcome by the shit fumes that he had to go to the emergency room. Here’s what he had to say to A Walk In The Park:
“It smelled so strong. I was gagging, “ the worker said.
Roca said he threw up in the street from the stench while out getting masks.
He said he felt nauseous, dizzy and a tightness in his chest.
“Thank goodness I didn’t have a heart attack, I’m lucky” said Roca who has a 10-year-old son.
“My doctor was very clear, he said do not go back there.”
Are you having a hard day at work? Well, at least you weren’t almost murdered by the smell of shit.