1. I wake up and walk downstairs.
2. I see the above sign.
3. I go to the bathroom, fully expecting to see a turd on the floor.
4. I see this drawing instead:
5. "That's you." Endless laughter.
6. There is a stack of pillows in the living room covered with a blanket.
7. The 9-year-old orders her little brother to "open" the stack.
8. Inside there is a chocolate wrapper. My son thinks there will be chocolate inside, but it is empty.
9. "April Fool's!" Endless laughter.
10. The 9-year-old goes to school with a PUSH ME sign tucked into her backpack and refuses to relinquish it.
11. I walk up to the bedroom and find this:
Your children's horrible April Fool's Day pranks in the discussion section, please.