Cops arrested 22 people at Kenny Chesney’s Saturday concert at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, and dozens others were ejected for misbehaviors police attribute entirely to alcohol. At one point, cops were so overwhelmed by miscreants that they momentarily lost track of exactly how many troublemakers had been booked for unlawful conduct.
Indeed, so many drunk country music fans were ejected from the Packers’ stadium that Green Bay cops didn’t even bother trying to count the numbers, the Press-Gazette reports. This violent and thuggish behavior—unquestionably provoked by Kenny Chesney’s pro-intoxication repertoire—led to arrest numbers double that of Pittsburgh, where only ten people were arrested at Chesney’s concert a month ago.
That’s not even counting the extremely high number of medical emergencies brought on by drunks passing out or falling and injuring themselves. One rescue chief told the Press-Gazette that “EMS rooms had lines out the door.”
We know, because we were listening. Prompted by the PG’s Doug Schneider, we tuned in to the Green Bay police & rescue scanner, and recorded the whole thing—and today we present it to you as a movie, which you can view above. When will the white community stand up to its destructive culture?
Among the crimes called in by officers:
- 7:52 p.m. — A male wearing cutoffs harassed other concertgoers for turning him in to cops for sneaking in booze.
- 7:56 p.m. — A highly intoxicated male shits his pants. Multiple calls.
- 8:04 p.m. — A highly intoxicated male is “pickin’ fights with everybody.”
- 8:06 p.m. — A highly intoxicated person is “puking and falling on people.”
- 8:30 p.m. — “Belligerent fan spilling beer.”
- 8:57 p.m. — An intoxicated male is foaming at the mouth.
- 9:43 p.m. — A male party has a nose injury and gets tased.
- 9:48 p.m. — A huge fight breaks out near the Lambeau pro shop.
- 10:17 p.m. — A male is groping women.